I have had the occasion to give many talks, conferences, classes or worshops, in French or in English, about subjects of my expertise:
– fashion, retail and wholesale
– the Middle-East: fashion and influences
– conversations: how to improve your conversation skills & “Creative Conversation”
– women leadership and confidence
– the importance of embraceing your weirdness
– I regularly teach at The School of Life Paris few best-selling classes such as “How to have better conversations”, “Dress for Success”, or “How to find a job you love”. Come by and meet me there!
– I am often invited to talk or teach in schools: for MBA programs or for a younger audience
– I regularly host events and conferences, and I interview influencers and doers. (such as the lovely Cristina Cordula below…)
– I lead workshops and group panels in fashion and trends.
I am launching a podcast serie soon (in French): Femmes de Lettres, to revive the lost art of conversation from the 18th century salons. Our subject will be Women. http://femmesdelettres.paris
And I am part of Le Salon des Dames.